Tuesday, April 2, 2013

And now, from the "What?" file... (NSFW-L)

http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-will-teach-americans-to-budget-responsibly-no-joke/

(Disclaimer - I have not watched the video, I wish they would give text summations as well.  But, the IDEA of this set up enough cognitive dissonance that we had to talk about it.)

Seriously - what?  Fucking WHAT?

What, pray, does Obama know about "living within a budget," or "budgeting responsibly?"

Yes, I know that budget bills and suchlike are supposed to originate in the House, but they must cross the President's desk for approval or dismissal - he's the last stop.

Meanwhile, I think the first proposed budget in four years is finally approaching his desk (haven't had one get approved on his watch yet!)  Hasn't stopped the spend, tho.  Pet projects, "guaranteed loans" to "green" businesses (that have since folded - Solyndra?  A123?) increased welfare spend - and yet Pelosi says we don't have a spending problem?

I think we do.

I further think that, if Obots are silly enough to follow the advice of their Dear Leader (which I can only infer from his policies,) we're going to have a massive uptick in bankruptcy filings in the next couple of years or so.

The fact that there is still a large segment of the population that is silly enough to think he's doing a good job - after the past four years of fucking up pretty much everything - is particularly worrisome to me.  Seriously - what's wrong with people these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment