Sunday, November 14, 2010

Nnnngg...

http://www.kcra.com/news/25754519/detail.html

What's wrong with people these days? The kid wants to fly a US flag to honour the veterans in his family. LET HIM.

The worst part, it's that it's not the administration that wants it taken down on their own hook - it's being done in response to "student complaints." I'd be interested in learning the nationality of the students that complain (I'm giving myself three guesses - although they'd all be different, I'm almost willing to bet I'd be right on all three.)

I haven't written my letter yet, it needs to crystallise for a day or so. However, if any of you want to, use this contact information:

Denair Unified School District
Superintendent Edward Parraz
3460 Lester Road
Denair, CA 95316
Office (209) 632-7514 x1202

DISTRIBUTION: UNLIMITED.

The fact that this is in California isn't terribly surprising to me. Go figure.

They're worried about "racial tensions" in school - and I figure that's because there are people who come here who can't consider themselves American FIRST. Pity. If you don't want to consider yourself an American, I'm not keeping you here - you are free to leave any time you like.

Go get 'im!

No comments:

Post a Comment